Pacific Precision, Inc. exemplifies quality and accuracy on every project. As second-generation, family-owned machine shop, we know the value of relationships and prioritize the success of our customers. We maintain a portfolio of advanced, multi-functional equipment that enables us to achieve the incredibly close machining tolerances required for high-precision goods in demanding industries such as aerospace.
Aerospace Capabilities at Pacific Precision, Inc.
Our extensive machining capabilities allow us to produce precision parts in a wide range of sizes and complexities within tolerances of ±0.002 inches. Our expertise includes:
- CNC 5-axis milling. A 5-axis vertical milling center can cut on the X, Y, and Z linear axes and rotate on the A and B axes, enabling precision cuts from any angle. Our 5-axis milling machines facilitate efficient, close-tolerance production of parts with complex geometries.
- CNC Swiss turning. Swiss turning, also known as Swiss screw machining, is an advanced and highly precise machining method excellent for machining small and complex components. Swiss machines can perform multiple operations simultaneously, allowing for quick and cost-effective production.
- CNC lathing. CNC lathes offer superior repeatability and precision over manual lathe processes, offering an ideal method for the reliable and accurate production of complex parts.
We also offer numerous secondary services in-house and through a certified and trusted network of vendors. These value-added capabilities provide end-to-end solutions for many aerospace products, as we see your project through from raw stock through finishing operations and delivery.
Our secondary services include:
- Bead blasting
- Design advice
- Design for manufacturability
- Heat treating
We have experience with aerospace projects for both military and commercial applications. Our extensive capabilities ensure that we can perform multiple machining operations simultaneously to minimize production costs and shorten lead times.
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) about our aerospace capabilities:
What type of materials do you work with?
We can work with the following materials:
- High-temp alloys
- Stainless steel
- Superalloys and electrical steels
What aerospace certifications do you have?
Pacific Precision, Inc. possesses AS9100D quality management certification for aerospace projects.
Reach Out to Pacific Precision, Inc.
At Pacific Precision, Inc., we operate in a spirit of continuous improvement to make sure that our customers always benefit from the latest advances in machining. We maintain a broad range of certifications for quality management and industry standards, including ISO 9001:2015, AS9100D, ISO 13485:2016, FDA certification, and CDPH compliance. This commitment to precision and quality makes us an ideal partner for businesses and government agencies in the aerospace sector.
To see how any of our services can benefit your aerospace project, please contact us.