At Pacific Precision, Inc., we offer the precision tolerances required for parts and components used in a broad range of critical industries. As a second-generation, family-owned machine shop, we know the value of relationships and continuously elevate our equipment, processes, and capabilities to ensure we provide best-in-class service. Our portfolio of state-of-the-art equipment enables us to achieve the close machining tolerances required for precision tools, components, and devices.
Machining Capabilities at Pacific Precision, Inc.
We can fabricate parts within tolerances of ±0.002 inches. We can also create prototypes for testing and market research in advance of full production. We can handle designs of any complexity in a variety of sizes. Our equipment portfolio includes:
- CNC 5-axis milling. 5-axis vertical milling centers are named for their ability to perform operations on the X, Y, and Z linear axes and rotate on the A and B axes, enabling simultaneous operations and precision cuts from virtually any direction. Our 5-axis milling machines facilitate accurate and repeatable production of precision parts and components for any industry.
- CNC Swiss turning. Swiss turning, also known as Swiss screw machining, offers an ideal machining method for small and complex parts, such as small threaded parts or geometrically complex device components. Swiss machines can perform multiple operations simultaneously to decrease costs and lead times.
- CNC lathing. CNC lathes offer superior repeatability and precision over manual lathe processes, offering an ideal method for the reliable and accurate production of complex parts.
Our value-added services, conducted either in-house or through a certified and trusted network of vendors, allow us to offer end-to-end solutions for many industrial projects. We will see your project through from raw material stock through final delivery. These secondary capabilities include:
- Bead blasting
- Design advice
- Design manufacturability improvements
- Heat treating
We ensure quality production through strict Process Validation procedures. Our Process Validation team follows each project from design improvements through each step of production, gathering data to ensure the production of a reliable final product.
While we have a reputation for providing fast and accurate parts for demanding industries such as aerospace, medical, and dental, we also frequently serve other industrial sectors with our precision fabrication capabilities. Some of these other industries include:
- Electronics (monitoring equipment, circuit board repair, calibration machining)
- Oil & gas transportation (mechanical, electrical switches, pressure switches, pressure valves)
- Retail/restaurants (glue guns)
- Welding (hydraulic pumps, welding and brazing tips)
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) about our production capabilities.
What type of materials do you work with?
We can work with the following materials:
- High-temp alloys
- Stainless steel
- Superalloys and electrical steels
What certifications do you have?
We prioritize quality in our operations, as represented by the following certifications:
- ISO 9001:2015. ISO 9001 inspectors thoroughly audit an organization’s processes to ensure they meet or exceed ISO standards. ISO 9001 standards are reviewed and updated every 6 to 8 years, and 2015 is the most recent version. All our processes and our facility are ISO 9001:2015-certified for quality management.
- ISO 13485. ISO 13485 enforces quality management practices on production processes for medical and dental products and devices. Pacific Precision, Inc. passed a comprehensive facility and process audit to gain this certification and we recertify every three years to maintain it.
- AS9100D. Pacific Precision, Inc. possesses AS9100D quality management certification for aerospace projects.
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA). Our facilities, processes, and materials are fully compliant with FDA regulations. Our Process Validation procedures also conform with FDA standards.
Precision Fabrication Services From Pacific Precision, Inc.
At Pacific Precision, Inc., we make sure that our customers always benefit from the latest advances in machining. Our comprehensive commitment to precision and quality in everything that we do makes us an ideal fabrication partner for product developers in any industry. To see how our services can support your industry, please contact us.